The site of the second station at Kildwick and Crosshills, viewed west from Station Rd bridge on 26 September 2020. The station moved around 500 yards west to this site in 1889 but closed in 1965. There is no trace of the platforms or station buildings although there are railings in the undergrowth leading from station road to the former up platform.
Location: Kildwick and Crosshills [2nd]
Photographer: John McIntyre
Contact photographer: John McIntyre
Image number: 74704