Filey Holiday Camp

A close-up of Filey Holiday Camp signal box in August 1977, standing on the north side of the line alongside the station approach. The new 4-platform station was opened by the LNER in 1947 to serve the large post-war 'Butlins' holday camp located nearby.

Location: Filey Holiday Camp

Company: Filey Holiday Camp (London and North Eastern Railway)

Photographer: Howard Snowden

Contact photographer: Howard Snowden

Contact editor

Date: 27/08/1977

Image number: 74678


Other photographs of Filey Holiday Camp on RailScot