Ardler Junction

Scene at Ardler Junction looking west towards Coupar Angus on Saturday 15 August 1953. Ex-Caledonian 0-4-4T no 55227 is passing the signal box with a Blairgowrie - Dundee West train.

Location: Ardler Junction

Company: Scottish Midland Junction Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 15/08/1953

Image number: 74594


Other photographs of Ardler Junction on RailScot