Refurbished LUL 1973 stock on Piccadilly Line service to Heathrow Terminals 1, 2, 3 & 5 calling at Green Park, looking back east, on 22nd August 2020. This station opened with the Great Northern, Piccadilly & Brompton Railway (now part of the much extended Piccadilly Line) in 1906 as Dover Street and was rebuilt with new entrances on Piccadilly opposite Green Park in 1933 and renamed at the same time. In 1969, it became an interchange with the Victoria Line and with the Jubilee Line in 1979.
Location: Green Park [GNPBR]
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 74578