The new, blue Upptåget crosses the river Fyrisån close to the location of the former Lenaberg Station. When the line was doubled in the early 1990s some of the smallest stations which had been closed in the 1970s were demolished to make way for the additional track. Designated ER1 this is a Stadler Dosto (a.k.a. KISS) 4-car doubledecker EMU.
In the background is the prominent shape of Lena Kyrka the local parish kirk dating from around 1295 and to its left the 18th Century priest's farmhouse (Prästgården) now in private ownership.
Photographer: Charlie Niven
Contact photographer: Charlie Niven
Image number: 74451