Cockfosters

The ticket hall at Cockfosters, terminus of the LUL PIccadilly Line, opened in 1933, on 18th April 2019. The passimeter office is no longer in use but has been retained as a feature of the station.

Location: Cockfosters

Company: Piccadilly Extension (London Electric Railways)

Photographer: David Bosher

Contact photographer: David Bosher

Contact editor

Date: 18/04/2019

Image number: 73796


Other photographs of Cockfosters on RailScot