The single diesel unit from Maiden Newton has just arrived at Bridport station in March 1975, two months before the line closed. The station has been demolished and nowadays a supermarket stands on the site. The extension beyond Bridport to West Bay had closed to passengers in 1930 and to freight in 1962. West Bay station still stands, now in use as a cafe.
Company: Bridport Railway
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 73767