Mallow

Mallow North signalbox from a passing train in 1988. Curving to the right is the stump of the direct line to Waterford, opened by the Waterford, Dungarvan & Lismore Railway in 1878 and closed in 1967.

Location: Mallow

Company: Great Southern and Western Railway

Photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact editor

Date: 1988

Image number: 73494


Other photographs of Mallow on RailScot