Part of the former Haghill Coal & Mineral Depot looking west towards the tenements of Cumbernauld Road in 2009. The road bridge on the right marked the divergence of the CGU route south towards Duke Street station (the catenary of which runs across the centre of the picture) and the long lifted freight-only route which turned south east towards Parkhead, with the depot standing in the 'V' of the junction. The road entrance to the depot was from the top of Paton Street off picture to the left. For a view of the depot in 1958 see 11307.
Location: Haghill Goods
Company: City of Glasgow Union Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 73410