Ex-GWR class 4575 2-6-2T 5521, built at Swindon in December 1927, passing Eastcote station as it heads towards Uxbridge on the Metropolitan Line, making one of several trips on this day from and to Harrow-on-the-Hill to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of the opening of the first section of the London Underground, on Sunday, 8th December 2013. The locomotive was on hire by Transport for London and repainted in London Transport red livery and renumbered L.150 for the occasion.
Company: Harrow and Uxbridge Railway
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 73139