Looking east along the formation of the Youghal to Cork Summerhill (behind the camera) line of the Cork & Youghal railway in 1988. This was taken over by the Great Southern & Western Railway and services were diverted to their new station, Glanmire Road in 1893. This station, renamed Cork Kent in 1966, can be seen to the right with GM 073 waiting with a Dublin express.
Location: Cork Summerhill
Company: Cork and Youghal Railway
Photographer: Bill Roberton
Contact photographer: Bill Roberton
Image number: 72956