The fully restored North Weald station, Epping Ongar Railway, looking towards Epping from the footbridge, on 23rd February 2020. The now relaid loop and reopened platform on the left were closed by London Transport in 1976 and the track lifted during LUL Central Line days, which lasted from 1957 to 1994. The station was originally opened by the Great Eastern Railway with the extension of the line from Loughton to Ongar in 1865.
Location: North Weald
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 72544