Lingerwood Junction

Hunslet narrow gauge 0-6-0 diesel mechanical No.4074 of 1955, photographed propelling a rake of loaded wagons along the Easthouses Tramway towards the discharge shed at Lady Victoria on 16 September 1969. The vehicle attached behind the locomotive is a brake tender. For the scene on this part of the tramway two years later see 72280.

Location: Lingerwood Junction

Company: Lothian Coal Company

Photographer: Philip Hindley

Contact photographer: Philip Hindley

Contact editor

Date: 16/09/1969

Image number: 72286


Other photographs of Lingerwood Junction on RailScot