315858, from Liverpool Street to Shenfield, arriving at Harold Wood station in Essex (the most easterly station within the London Fare Zones), on 24th October 2009. The line here opened in 1840 but Harold Wood station was not opened until 1st September 1868 by the Eastern Counties' successor, the Great Eastern Railway and was rebuilt in 1934 when the line was quadrupled between Romford and Shenfield, including the notorious Brentwood Bank.
Location: Harold Wood
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 71842