Harold Wood

The main entrance building on the road overbridge at the west end of Harold Wood station, Essex, on 24th October 2009. The station was opened by the Great Eastern Railway in 1868 and was rebuilt in 1934 when the LNER, the GER's successor, completed the quadrupling of the line from Romford to Shenfield. The entrance dates from that time.

Location: Harold Wood

Company: London to Colchester (Eastern Counties Railway)

Photographer: David Bosher

Make contact: David Bosher

Date: 24/10/2009

Image number: 71681