Down platform for Chingford trains at St. James Street station, Walthamstow, east London, on 7th September 2019. The unaesthetic buildings, on this and the up platform, replaced the original Victorian structures about 100 years after the station's opening on 26th April 1870, the line becoming part of London Overground on 31st May 2015. The station name is slightly a misnomer as the thoroughfare, which the line crosses immediately to the west of the station, is actually called St. JAMES'S Street.
Location: St James Street
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 71324