The always busy entrance to the National Rail station at Tottenham Hale, on the Lea Valley Line, on 12th August 2019. This station was opened as Tottenham by the Northern & Eastern Railway from Stratford to Broxbourne on 15th September 1840 which was leased to the Eastern Counties Railway in 1844 and became part of the Great Eastern Railway in 1862. It was renamed Tottenham Hale on 1st September 1968 when it became an interchange with the then new LUL Victoria Line.
Location: Tottenham Hale
Company: Northern and Eastern Railway
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 70944