Trinity Tunnel

The southern portal of Trinity Tunnel on the former branch to Granton Harbour on Edinburgh's north side, closed to passengers in November 1925 and freight in January 1986, now a footpath and cycleway, seen here on 25th February 2018.

Location: Trinity Tunnel

Company: Edinburgh, Leith and Newhaven Railway

Photographer: David Bosher

Make contact: David Bosher

Date: 25/02/2018

Image number: 70580