Fife Coal Company no 29 (AB 0-4-0ST 1996 of 1934) at Pittencrieff Park, Dunfermline, on 8 June 2019. The pug had ended its operational life at NCB Bilston Glen Colliery, Loanhead, in the 1970s before being moved to Pittencrieff Park. It was subsequently refurbished by the Shed 47 restoration group at the former RNSD Lathalmond see image 36789.
Location: Pittencrieff Park
Company: Fife Council
Photographer: Andy Furnevel
Contact photographer: Andy Furnevel
Image number: 70277