There are two bridges at Williamwood; the main alignment (distant) and a spur to the East Kilbride line used from 1903/4-1907 for freight to the Hamilton area, to serve the Lanarkshire steelworks, closed after the L&A was completed to Newton. The station obliterated Clarkston West Junction.
Company: Lanarkshire and Ayrshire Railway
Photographer: Ewan Crawford
Contact photographer: Ewan Crawford
Image number: 7833