The junction station at Leadburn on the Peebles Loop, photographed on a dull day in December 2004 when the location was in use as a picnic site. A bay off picture to the left (long filled in) was once used by trains on the Dolphinton branch, on which the last passenger service ran in 1933. Leadburn lost its remaining passenger services in 1955, with the line closing to all traffic in 1962. View is north towards Hardengreen Junction.
Company: Peebles Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 69090