Refurbished LUL 1973 stock with a Piccadilly Line service to Heathrow Terminal 4 and Terminals 1, 2, 3 at Gloucester Road station, on 15th January 2014. This deep-level tube station opened on 15th December 1906 with the original section of the Great Northern Piccadilly & Brompton Railway from Finsbury Park to Hammersmith, now part of the much-extended Piccadilly Line to which it was renamed in 1937. It is an interchange with the former Metropolitan District Railway sub-surface station (now part of the District and Circle Lines) that had opened on 1st October 1868.
Location: Gloucester Road
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 68304