Ardler Junction

The signal box at Ardler Junction, photographed looking north east along the Strathmore line towards Forfar in the summer of 1953. The route to Dundee via Newtyle can be seen turning south on the far side of the box. [Ref query 1 March 2019]

Location: Ardler Junction

Company: Newtyle and Coupar Angus Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 19/07/1953

Image number: 67829


Other photographs of Ardler Junction on RailScot