A study of the station building at Clydebank, one of the many standard structures put up on electrified lines in the Glasgow area in the 1970s leaving few original buildings. In the background is the Clydebank Co-op's main store, one of conspicuously few pre-war buildings in the centre of a burgh devastated by enemy bombing in 1941.
Photographer: David Panton
Contact photographer: David Panton
Image number: 66699