Peacock Cross station is to the left on the line running left-right taken from an Old Ordnance Survey Map of 1896. The map is almost centred on the Caledonian Railway's Cadzow Junction which served several collieries to the south, a network of lines which nearly extended as far as the Hamilton and Strathaven Railway.
Location: Cadzow Junction
Photographer: Gordon Steel
Contact photographer: Gordon Steel
Image number: 66543