View along the River Almond in West Lothian, showing part of the elegant Camps Viaduct. The 9 span structure carried a single line branch approximately 75 feet above the river to reach quarries, limekilns, brickworks etc in the surrounding area. Camps Viaduct closed to rail traffic in 1959 and is now part of a public walkway see image 35972.
Location: Camps Viaduct
Company: Camps Branch (North British Railway)
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 65858