The former Kirkcaldy Corporation Tramways power station in Victoria Road. Operating from 1902 the tramway closed in 1931 but the power plant continued to supply the town until the 1960s. Derelict since then it is being demolished for redevelopment. The tramway ran along the street in front. 25 August 2018. There was a siding off the harbour branch to the rear.
Company: Kirkcaldy Corporation Tramways
Photographer: Bill Roberton
Contact photographer: Bill Roberton
Image number: 65418