Wemyss Castle

Wemyss Castle Station, in the village of East Wemyss, closed to passengers from 10 January 1955 and goods on 28 December 1964. Later used by a motor garage who extended over the trackbed. (The area in the foreground is now obliterated by the houses of Station Park.)

Location: Wemyss Castle

Company: Wemyss and Buckhaven Railway

Photographer: Bill Roberton

Make contact: Bill Roberton

Date: 1992

Image number: 64067


Other photographs of Wemyss Castle on RailScot