Drumry

A Dalmuir to Larkhall service calls at Drumry on 19 May. The station opened in 1953 to serve Glasgow Corporation housing on a greenfield site - neighbouring Drumchapel was developed too, but had an existence beforehand as a village.

Location: Drumry

Company: Glasgow, Dumbarton and Helensburgh Railway

Photographer: David Panton

Contact photographer: David Panton

Contact editor

Date: 19/05/2018

Image number: 64300


Other photographs of Drumry on RailScot