Fairburn 2-6-4 tank 42176 passing Shields No 1 Junction with a Glasgow - Gourock train on 5 May 1956. Built at Derby in 1948, the locomotive spent its life as a resident of Greenock Ladyburn shed.
Location: Shields Junction No 1
Company: Glasgow and Paisley Joint Railway
Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow
Image number: 64272