Glenoglehead Crossing

Looking east along the trackbed of the Callander & Oban Railway in the spring of 2008 at the site of the north/west Glenoglehead distant signal. The location is about half a mile from Glenoglehead with the remains of a fogman's hut still standing by the base of the former signal. The route continues ahead towards the site of the original (1870) Killin station (renamed Glenoglehead from 1886). See image 5500 [Ref query 7 May 2018]

Location: Glenoglehead Crossing

Company: Callander and Oban Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 14/05/2008

Image number: 63944


Other photographs of Glenoglehead Crossing on RailScot