The southern portal of the original North Queensferry tunnel. The station and goods yard was in the foreground and ran behind the camera to the railway pier and slip. the facility closed to passengers in 1890 and to goods in 1954.
Location: North Queensferry [1st]
Company: Dunfermline and Queensferry Railway
Photographer: Ewan Crawford
Make contact: Ewan Crawford
Image number: 63684