Work in progress on new and refurbished housing at the south end of Kinross in May 2005 includes part of the former Loch Leven station. The main building on the up side is shown here, with part of the down side (white) structure visible through the gap to the left. The smaller building to the right, which stood at the north end of the up platform, was being used by a local plumber see image 61338. The station closed to passengers in 1921, with the line closing completely in 1970. View is north west from a point alongside the B996 road.
Location: Loch Leven
Company: Fife and Kinross Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Make contact: John Furnevel
Image number: 63440