The former station at Rosslynlee on the Peebles Loop, looking west over the site of the level crossing in March 2005. Originally opened as Roslin in 1855, the name was changed to Rosslyn 9 years later, before becoming Rosslynlee in 1872. The station closed along with the line in 1962 and has since become a private residence see image 48289.
Company: Peebles Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 62713