Plowden

The station at Plowden on the Bishop's Castle Railway (closed 1935) was a very large station for a very small railway. There are still few houses around here, although the station building, incorporating the station master's house on the left, has been converted to two separate dwellings. [Ref query 28 January 2018]

Location: Plowden

Company: Bishop^s Castle Railway

Photographer: Ken Strachan

Make contact: Ken Strachan

Date: 15/01/2018

Image number: 62685