Poulton-le-Fylde

Looking east from the Station Road over bridge in Poulton-le-Fylde at electrification progress in January 2018. See image 58363 for the same view in March 2017. Masts are now appearing and the semaphores have been removed. Station Road is confusing for the uninitiated as it leads to the site of the original station on the direct route to Fleetwood, which closed in 1896.

Location: Poulton-le-Fylde

Company: Preston and Wyre Railway, Dock and Harbour

Photographer: Mark Bartlett

Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett

Contact editor

Date: 09/01/2018

Image number: 62644


Other photographs of Poulton-le-Fylde on RailScot