The 1854 station at Kintore, Aberdeenshire, looking north on 12th August 1958. Class J38 0-6-0 65911 is passing southbound, ex-works from Inverurie. In the middle distance beyond the signal box the branch to Alford (left) and the main line to Keith divide. Kintore station closed in December 1964.
Location: Kintore [1st]
Company: Great North of Scotland Railway
Photographer: David Murray-Smith
Contact photographer: David Murray-Smith
Image number: 62474