Edinburgh Waverley

The 11.55hrs Special leaving from Waverley Platform 18 on 21st June 1992 was destined for Culross. Sprinter unit 150259 displays the headboard for The Scottish Power Express which it carried throughout the day. The name was given as the electricity company had paid for the construction of the temporary platform at Culross see image 62431. The town had been granted its Burgh Charter in 1592 so it was celebrating 400 years.

Location: Edinburgh Waverley

Company: North British Railway

Photographer: Charlie Niven

Make contact: Charlie Niven

Date: 21/06/1992

Image number: 62447


Other photographs of Edinburgh Waverley on RailScot