View north at Grangeston Halt. This was a two platform halt just north of Girvan Junctions which served the large ICI Grangeston munitions factory from 1941 to 1965. Two brick built platforms remain intact but the line has been slewed to the centre following reduction to a single track.
Location: Grangeston Halt
Company: Maybole and Girvan Railway
Photographer: Ewan Crawford
Make contact: Ewan Crawford
Image number: 61894