St Margarets Shed

The 1018 Tweedbank - Edinburgh Waverley passing the site of St Margarets shed on 28 October 2017, seen from the top deck of a bus on London Road. At nationalisation the shed had an allocation of over 200 steam locomotives see image 31096. The site is now occupied by St Margarets House, a former government office building, now used as an arts centre providing studio, exhibition and event space.

Location: St Margarets Shed

Company: North British Railway

Photographer: Andy Furnevel

Make contact: Andy Furnevel

Date: 28/10/2017

Image number: 61527


Other photographs of St Margarets Shed on RailScot