BR Standard 2-6-4T 80127 passing Port Eglinton Junction on 5 May 1956 with a Saturday service to Largs. The class 4 tank locomotive had arrived at Corkerhill new from Brighton Works 6 months earlier and would remain there until its eventual withdrawal by BR in the summer of 1964.
Location: Port Eglinton Junction
Company: City of Glasgow Union Railway
Image number: 61029