Aberlour

The station building at Aberlour in 1997 seen from the north. This was before the building was greatly extended at its south end, almost doubling its size. The extension was built to the right of the building seen here. After 1910 this had been a two platform station, but the Keith bound platform has been landscaped.

Location: Aberlour

Company: Strathspey Railway

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Make contact: Ewan Crawford

Date: 01/02/1997

Image number: 61219


Other photographs of Aberlour on RailScot