Lady Victoria Pit Signalbox

A 4-car DMU on a Tweedbank – Edinburgh service about to pass below the bridge carrying the B704 road as it approaches the Newtongrange stop on 9 July 2017. The photograph was taken from the roadside 100m west of the bridge. The wood in the background stands on the site of the loading area and sidings that once served Lady Victoria Pit. See image 6116 [Ref query 1096]

Location: Lady Victoria Pit Signalbox

Company: Edinburgh and Dalkeith Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 09/07/2017


Other photographs of Lady Victoria Pit Signalbox on RailScot