West Kilbride

A Swindon built DMU approaching West Kilbride from the north on 24 May 1960 with a Largs - St Enoch service. [Ref query 1095]

Location: West Kilbride

Company: Largs Branch (Glasgow and South Western Railway)

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 24/05/1960

Image number: 60001


Other photographs of West Kilbride on RailScot