Gretna Green [1st]

The road approach to the original Gretna Green station, now a private house, in February 2006. The 1852 station was finally closed in 1965, while the current station, 100 yards off to the right, was opened in 1993. See image 6724

Location: Gretna Green [1st]

Company: Glasgow, Dumfries and Carlisle Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 12/02/2006

Image number: 6726


Other photographs of Gretna Green [1st] on RailScot