Garry Viaduct is just east of the former Struan station. Viaducts would be more accurate - the single track Highland main line was doubled from Blair Atholl to Dalnacardoch in 1900, requiring a second bridge. Singling came in 1966, but fortunately both the bridges were retained and it was re-doubled in 1978. The bridges cross both the River Garry and the B847. The original bridge is on the left and 'new' bridge on the right. The view looks west.
Location: Garry Viaduct
Company: Inverness and Perth Junction Railway
Photographer: Ewan Crawford
Contact photographer: Ewan Crawford
Image number: 59335