West Street

The former route to Windmillcroft Quay was cut back to West Street a few years after the opening of General Terminus. This view looks north not far from the buffers in March 1956. See image 57936

Location: West Street

Company: Polloc and Govan Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Make contact: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Date: 29/03/1956

Image number: 58571