A workmen's train comes off the Cowlairs North Junction to Cowlairs West Junction curve in September 1954. The locomotive is class J37 0-6-0 64633, built at Cowlairs Works in 1921 and a lifetime resident of nearby Eastfield shed.
Location: Cowlairs West Junction
Company: Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway
Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow
Image number: 57776