The 6inch OS map of 1854 shows a siding and building at Glenburnie on the Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee railway between Newburgh and Lindores. Neither seemed to have lasted long.
This 1988 shot shows a diverted southbound HST, with Clatchard Craig quarry in the background, heading towards the former Glenburnie Junction.
Location: Glenburnie Junction
Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway
Photographer: Bill Roberton
Contact photographer: Bill Roberton
Image number: 57550