The old goods shed at Dinas Mawddyy, which survived for a long time as a workshop after the 1951 freight closure, has been demolished and a single storey replacement stands on the same spot. The old water crane is still in place however. See image 38665 for the same view in 1981.
Location: Dinas Mawddwy
Company: Mawddwy Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 56876